Introducing the Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Hand Cream!
We’ve put our hands through a lot this year! With all the sanitising & washing going on, our poor hands have severely suffered!
From our incredible NHS, Carers & Key Workers and even the general public, extra precautionary hand washing & santizing has most certainly taken its toll. The continuous exposure to disinfectants and Hand Sanitizers as they become the way of life; can become extremely harmful on our skin and hands; causing them to dry out and peel, potentially leaving painful cracking and damaged skin if left untreated.
Luckily, we have the answer to your worries!
Enriched with Creamy coconut oil & hydrating Shea Butter, Our NEW ultra-moisturising Hand Cream is the perfect accessory to your compulsory mask & sanitizer, pocket-combo. The lightweight, cream absorbs quickly, helping to gently soften and protect dry and chapped hands.
Our Dreamy Hand Cream magic ingredients include:
- Coconut Oil: For deep moisture & a silky soft finish.
- Shea Butter: The creamy texture is easily absorbed by the skin, rich in unsaturated fatty acids to promote strength & help repair broken skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Soothes and comforts skin, reduces irritation and improves skin peeling.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil: A powerful antioxidant that activates skin cells to achieve long-term moisturising.
- Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil: Highly moisturising & smoothing for the skin.
- Vitamin E: For soft & long-lasting hydration.
Packaged in the cutest pink oval, our pocket Hand Cream pairs ‘hand in hand’ with our 70% alcohol Hand Sanitizer, so you can take on the day with confidence knowing that your hands are protected from viruses and are still sporting a silky soft finish.
Get your hands on our NEW Hand Cream Today!
Enjoy this blog?
Maskne Explained and What You Can do to Prevent it
I absolutely LOVE your new hand cream! I work for the NHS and can genuinely say it is the ONLY hand cream that has helped soften and repair the skin on my hands and I have tried quite a few over the past year! I use this cream several times a day – is there any chance of you producing it in a larger size, say 100 mls? Thank you.