Here at Give Me Cosmetics we treat our customers' privacy with the utmost importance. We are 100% committed to protecting it so that you can shop with ease and have no worry.
This privacy notice is applicable when you order from us, contact us by email or telephone, browse our website, complete any surveys or online accounts, subscribe to marketing promotions, or write to us.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Company number: 10772706
1: WHAT SORT OF DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information;
- Name, Date of Birth, Gender
- Contact details, including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
- Purchases made by you and how you paid for them.
- Your location.
- Your communications and correspondence with us.
2: WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA
- To process orders you have made on our website, information for the delivery courier.
- To further better our products and services.
- In order to respond to queries / refund requests / complaints.
- Verify customers identity to prevent fraud and crime.
- To update you on your order.
- To administer any prize draws or competitions entered
- To notify you in any changes to our products.
3: WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP PROTECT DATA
- Be aware that we will never ask you to confirm any bank details or details regarding the logins for your account.
- Ensure that all passwords are secure and private
- If unsure of any transactions or orders made, please drop us an email immediately at email@example.com
4: YOUR RIGHTS
- The right to request written confirmation that your personal data is processed.
- To fully erase any personal data.
- The correction of your personal data, when it is incorrect, incomplete, or out of date.
- To request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- Request that we stop using your personal date for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent at any given time for any personal data used.
From time to time you may receive promotional materials and marketing communications from us. If you wish to no longer receive this, you are welcome to email at any time to inform us of this decision. You will also be able to unsubscribe from any marketing emails.
We always give you the choice of whether or not you wish to receive marketing communications from us.
Please do get in touch with us anytime that you have any questions relating to this, or have a complaint to raise. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our address which is as follows;
Give Me Cosmetics
Unit 10, Compass West Industrial Park
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.”
Klarna's [Pay in 3 instalments] [and] [Pay in 30 days] credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Missed payments may affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions