10 Top outfits from 2019 Met Gala!
The first Monday in May is marked off in every fashionista’s calendar as the most extravagant day of the year. The Met Gala. The day no outfit is deemed as too outrages as designers from all over the world are put to the test to create the most eccentric and elaborate outfits on the planet. With this years theme CAMP. All designs are perfectly executed by the top celebrities of our time and 2019's was the biggest and craziest to date.
Haliee Steinfield wearing Jennifer Behr
As we saw works from the likes of Versace, Gucci, Luis Vuitton and many more, lets count down with the top 10 most decorative and highly crafted looks of 2019:
- Kim Kardashian wearing Custom Mugler
- Kylie & Kendal Jenner wearing Versace
- Ryan Murphy wearing Christian Siriano
- Emma Roberts wearing Giambattista Valli Haute Couture
- Lady Gaga wearing Brandon Maxwell
- Hamish Bowles wearing Maison Margiala
- Dua Lipa wearing Versace
Cardi B wearing Thom Browne
- Katy Perry wearing Moschino
Jared Leto wearing Gucci - Two Heads!